Prognosia Offers Kinesio Taping Service in Gurgaon
Taping is commonly used as an adjunct or temporary technique. Athletes often make use of taping as a protective mechanism in the presence of an existing injury. Some of the goals with taping are to restrict the movement of injured joints, soft tissue compression to reduce swelling. support anatomical structures, and as protection from re-injury. Taping is used as one of the means of rehabilitation or prophylaxis in instances where support and stability are needed, as a first-aid tool, for the prevention of injury and protection of an injured anatomical structure while healing is taking place.
How It Benefits
The tape is commonly used by physiotherapists to
- Relieve your pain
- Improve joint stability
- Enhance athlete confidence
- Reduce injury recurrence
- Prevent injury
- Reduce strain on injured or vulnerable tissues
- Correct faulty biomechanics
- Inhibit muscle action
- Facilitate muscle action
Some of these purposes may be achieved through a combination of these possible effects of taping:
- Mechanical effects
- Neuromuscular effects
- Psychological effects
There are different kinds of tape that can be employed:
- The elastic strapping tape can also be used when less rigidity or support is required.
- Rigid strapping tape commonly used in taping or strapping is often referred to as “sports tape” or “athletic tape” and is most often a rigid style of strapping tape.
- Kinesiology tape is an improved version of elastic sports tape that acts to dynamically assist your muscle function.