PROGNOSIA OFFERS YOU FITNESS EXERCISES PROGRAMME IN GURGAON
Perhaps you have never heard of a medical fitness centre because they are not on every street corner like a typical gym or health club. “Medical fitness facilities are beginning to take a huge part in the health care reform by offering integrated services with health care and offering services guided by qualified physiotherapists”.
Medical fitness facilities are the next logical step in the continued care model and use evidence-based practices to reduce unwanted variations. This means that all exercise programs designed by the Prognosia team will help you clinically and make you healthy and preventive care from diseases.
How It Benefits
- It Can Make You Feel Happier
Exercise has been shown to improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress
- It produces changes in the parts of the brain that regulate stress and anxiety. It can also increase brain sensitivity for the hormone’s serotonin and norepinephrine, which relieve feelings of depression
- Additionally, exercise can increase the production of endorphins, which are known to help produce positive feelings and reduce the perception of pain
- It Can Help with Weight Loss
- Your body spends energy in three ways: digesting food, exercising and maintaining body functions like your heartbeat and breathing.
- While dieting, a reduced calorie intake will lower your metabolic rate, which will delay weight loss. On the contrary, regular exercise has been shown to increase your metabolic rate, which will burn more calories and help you lose weight.
- Exercise is crucial to supporting fast metabolism and burning more calories per day. It also helps you maintain your muscle mass and weight loss.
- It Is Good for Your Muscles and Bones
- Exercise plays a vital role in building and maintaining strong muscles and bones.
- Physical activity like weight lifting can stimulate muscle building when paired with adequate protein intake.
- This is because exercise helps release hormones that promote the ability of your muscles to absorb amino acids. This helps them grow and reduces their breakdown.
- As people age, they tend to lose muscle mass and function, which can lead to injuries and disabilities. Practicing regular physical activity is essential to reducing muscle loss and maintaining strength as you age.
- Also, exercise helps build bone density when you’re younger, in addition to helping prevent osteoporosis later in life
- It Can Increase Your Energy Levels
- Exercise can be a real energy booster for healthy people, as well as those suffering from various medical conditions
- Exercise can significantly increase energy levels for people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and other serious illnesses
- Engaging in regular physical activity can increase your energy levels. This is true even in people with persistent fatigue and those suffering from serious illnesses.
- It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease
- Lack of regular physical activity is a primary cause of chronic disease.
- In contrast, a lack of regular exercise — even in the short term — can lead to significant increases in belly fat, which increases the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and early death.
- Daily physical activity is essential to maintaining a healthy weight and reducing the risk of chronic disease.
- It Can Help Skin Health
- Your skin can be affected by the amount of oxidative stress in your body.
- Oxidative stress occurs when the body’s antioxidant defences cannot completely repair the damage that free radicals cause to cells.
- This can damage their internal structures and deteriorate your skin.
- Moderate exercise can provide antioxidant protection and promote blood flow, which can protect your skin and delay signs of ageing.
- It Can Help Your Brain Health and Memory
- To begin with, it increases your heart rate, which promotes the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain.
- It can also stimulate the production of hormones that can enhance the growth of brain cells.
- Regular exercise improves blood flow to the brain and helps brain health and memory. Among older adults, it can help protect mental function.
- It Can Help With Relaxation and Sleep Quality
Regular physical activity, regardless of whether it is aerobic or a combination of aerobic and resistance training can help you sleep better and feel more energized during the day.
- It Can Reduce Pain
Exercise has favourable effects on the pain that’s associated with various conditions. It can also increase pain tolerance.
- It Can Promote a Better Sex Life
Exercise can help improve sexual desire, function and performance in men and women. It can also help decrease the risk of erectile dysfunction in men.