International Master Trainer DTS- Italy
Former Head Physiotherapy Department
Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
MDCPOT Reg. No. 1097, MHSPC Reg. No. 1218
Dr. Sarvotam Chauhan is one of the best Physiotherapist in country with over 16 years of experience
and having successfully treated more than 10,000 patients.
He has completed his Graduation (Bachelors in Physical Therapy) from Central H.N.B Garhwal
University Uttarakhand, and Post Graduate Program Masters in Physical Therapy (Orthopedics) from
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut Uttar Pradesh. After his post-graduation he has done his
international Sports Rehab training from Italy and France and done many certifications for different
He is Founder Director of Prognosia Healthcare Gurgaon – Advanced Physiotherapy Clinic.
Education and Certifications
∙International Master Trainer in Desmotec Sports Rehab Training from Italy
∙Certified in Posture Alignment Therapy – from USA
∙Certified in Ankylosing spondylitis Rehab from – from USA
∙Certified Manual therapist
∙Certified in Taping techniques
∙Certified in Osteopathy – from Canada
∙Certified in Chiropractic
∙Certified in Spinal Manipulation
∙Certified in Cyriax Technique
∙Certified in Dry Needling
∙Certified in BFRT – from CPD - UK
∙Certified in Thera Band – From Thera academy USA
His areas of expertise lie in the areas of Posture Alignment, Sports Rehab Training, Manual Therapy, Musculoskeletal conditions, Orthopedics conditions, Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation, Complex Surgeries Rehab and Sports Injuries. He is internationally certified in Posture alignment therapy, Osteopathy & Chiropractic, Ankylosing spondylitis, Manual therapy, Kinesio Taping, Dry needling.
He served his expertise as Head of Physiotherapy Department at Medanta the Medicity hospital, Gurugram with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to this, Dr. Sarvotam Chauhan has been associated with reputed hospitals like Max super specialty hospital, Fortis Hospital, to name a few. He was the Co-Founder Director of Prokinesia Healthcare.
HONORS AND REWARDS
1. Organising Chairman at ‘PHYSIOCONNECT 3’International Conference 19 Feb 2023, Manav
Rachna International Institute of Research and Sciences Faridabad.
2. ‘Physio Legend Award’ Physio Guide National Conference Aligarh, UP on 18th Dec 2022
3. ‘Physio Worrier Award’ Harcon International Conference Rohtak, Haryana on 18th Dec 2022
4. ‘Appreciation Award’ by Metro Heart Institute Faridabad at 5th Lion Conference of Immuno-
Oncology at Faridabad on 9th July 2022.
5. ‘Appreciation Award’ by Chikitsa Prakosth Gurugram on doctors’ day 2022.
6. Organising Chairman ‘Physio Connect 2’ National Conference held at Asian Institute of Medical
Sciences Faridabad on 15th May 2022.
7. ‘Physio Legend Award’ ICPTA Agra 1st May 2022
8. ‘Physio Ratan Award’ Physiotherapy welfare association Prayagraj 2022.
9. ‘Atal Swasthaya Bhushan Samman’ by Honorable Lok Sabha speaker ‘Shri Om Birla’ at NDMC
Center Delhi on 21 Dec 2019.
10. 'Samaaj Bhushan Samman’ at Aligarh Mahotsav 21 Feb 2021.
11.‘Appreciation Award’ Artemis Hospital on doctors’ day 2021.
12. ‘Significant Contribution Award’ in Spine Aid International Conference at India international
center New Delhi 16 Feb 2020.
13. ‘Appreciation Award’ Artemis Hospital on doctors’ day 2020.
14. ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ 1st Feb 2020 at Dolphin Institute of Biomedical and Natural
15. ‘Best Clinician Award’ 30 Nov 2019 at Sam Higginbottom University Allahabad.
16. ‘Physio Ratan Award’ Medanta Hospital 2019.
17. Organising Chairman ‘Physio Connect 1’ National Conference held at Medanta The Medicity
Gurgaon on 5th May 2019.
18. ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ Sports Connect 3rd March 2019.
19. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ from Asian Hospital Faridabad 19 Jan 2019.
20. ‘Significant Achievement Award’ 2018 at UPCON Lucknow 25 Nov 2018.
21. ‘Significant Contribution Award’ at IAMR Ghaziabad 30 Sep 2018.
22. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ in Critical Care Rehab Seminar at Medanta The Medicity Gurugram
on 6 Sep 2018.
23. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ in IAPCON 25 March 2018.
24. ‘Best Clinician Award’ in Sports connect 18 Feb 2018.
∙ Former President GAPT Haryana State
∙ Former founder President IAP Haryana Chapter
∙ Life member of Indian association of physiotherapist
∙ Life Member of Global Association for Physiotherapy
∙ Member of Delhi council of physiotherapy and occupational therapy
∙ Member of Haryana state council of physiotherapy
He believes in a Manual therapy approach in dealing with his patients and often follows PAT,
DESMOTEC Sports training Method, IASTM, Dry Needling, Manipulation, BFRT, Thera Bands, Mulligan,
McKenzie, and Maitland Approach to manual therapy procedures. He has developed dexterity in handling
machine/modality-based procedures and high dexterity in applying different types of Exercise therapy.
He has published more than 30 articles on Sports injuries, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sciatica, Text
Neck, Knee Replacement Myths, Joint Arthritis, Parkinson’s, High Heels, Role of Physiotherapy in
Diabetes, AVN, Heavy School Bags, and Correct Posture published in various national papers e.g. Dainik
Jagran, Mail Today, and Health Magazines. He has also conducted international conferences and
workshops in the areas of Ergonomics in several MNCs.